ENSA has a capacity of 132 places reserved for trainees.
Courses not organised by ENSA can also be accommodated on request for the following entities:
- training for mountain professionals not organised by ENSA,
- training of non-professionals via mountain-related organisations,
- vocational training for youth and sports,
- Non-professional training of associations under the 1901 law working in the field of sport or youth.
These courses can be hosted mainly during the school holidays of February and Easter in all areas, as well as from May to December.
For all accommodation requests, a completed reservation form, accompanied by the list of participants and the course programme must be sent to ENSA by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post (Ecole Nationale de Ski et d'Alpinisme, Service Accueil, 35, Route du Bouchet, B.P.24, 74401 CHAMONIX CEDEX).
An estimate will be sent to you within 10 days of receipt of your request.
For any further information, you can contact the management secretariat by phone on 04 50 53 47 4.
Located in the heart of Chamonix, close to a multi-purpose municipal sports centre, ENSA has :
- an accommodation tower on 7 floors, with 132 places in twin rooms with shower
- a 220-seat amphitheatre, with video projector
- 6 meeting rooms with a capacity of 20 to 80 people
- a self-service restaurant room
- a gymnasium with a climbing wall with a mobile structure (over 4000 holds)
- a documentation centre (15,000 books and guidebooks, 412 periodical titles, 1,000 topographic maps, etc.).
- research premises and an equipment testing room